Boiling time on stove: 10 minutes.
Cooking time in Dream-Pot: 1.5 hours minimum.
- 1 swede
- 1 large onion
- 1 turnip
- 1 parsnip
- 1 large carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 3 celery sticks
- 1 large potato
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1.5 litres boiling water
- 1 packet cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet chicken noodle soup
- 1 cup cold water
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- 1 can sweet corn including juice
- 1.5 chicken breast fillets (500 grams)
- Cut vegetables into small cubes
- Place all vegetables into large inner pot. Add boiling water. Bring to boil, stirring intermittently.
- Add soup mixes,(throughly mixed into the cold water). garlic powder, salt & pepper,sweet corn & diced chicken breasts. Stir well to combine.
- Return to boil, reduce heat and gently boil for 10 minutes, with lid on – stirring intermittaently.
- Transfer to Dream-Pot for minimum cooking time After 1.5 hours, serve with hot crusty bread or serve at the end of your day’s travel!